Emotions part 2

Emotions oh shit, damn here goes it again. The feeling of the heart beating​ faster as I think of our sin. Or better yet the sadness when I find out I won't see you again. Or rather the introduction of my anger listening to interlude's trying to create​ my own songs to get you back into my room. So oh shit here goes my emotions. As much as I hate them so... I love them all the same, I love the feeling when I accomplish a goal. The emotions that come out when you gain another year and some lessons, another hoe in your bed, another bitch trying to play. The emotions of fucking around just to mess up your day. I love all these emotions... Don't you agree my nigga can't you see that we living just to feel. Pain of seeing a love one die. Remembering seeing the corpse of my aunt...... The feeling I felt when i saw  my uncle as a shell of himself. In the hospital bed we call that shit sorrow, sorry uncle I Know​ I won't see you tomorrow. The love I feel from these girls who think I'm a nice guy.  Kevin you so nice mind if I stop by. The hate I feel From these haters who don't won't me to succeed. Nigga your shit garbage you could never fuck with me. No matter the emotions I'm glad to have them all. Because without these fucking feelings I wouldn't want to live at all.

Comments

Popular Posts