How deep is my love ....part 2 ❤

This is how deep my love is for you. I want to go out my way to be with you. I love your presence and Everytime I get close I feel a strange reaction I  feel a strange attraction so Can we get drunk and turn up stay up till about 3:00 am fuck outside while the moon out and just enjoy the breeze ,  and them talks about being free,  or we get the fucking crew go to a waterfall and just vibe. yes you say you  touched the sky which I persist I could never believe... Wake up, bake up, head to work fucking late yup, thinking of your make-up and your fragrance on my Jean's from your head laying on my lap and you cuddling up with me. Damn I want them corny moments on the cam baby.  you always hungry so I brought your fav baby. And maybe for today as my anxiety keep me trapped you hold me down while I relax and write a song about my past. some days I'm afraid to communicate with the world so I  regress and write about my days   on this page  but to you  I keep  it one hundred. I've been looking to be honest been denied and accept I've been loved and neglected, but in you I see a future and I see it's no illusion so I know you want to do this baby girl let's fucking do this....

Comments

Popular Posts