Lessons learned

Lessons I learned play in my head like film, hoping to adjust all of my flaws but never could comprehend.... It's cool doe I'm a new breed. a new version of the kid that I use to be, Peace to all the people who don't feel free inside. who don't feel like the world would accept you. But be your self fuck the people who neglect you. and walk the streets with these lessons that  could perfect you.  So look to you beautiful queen I messaged you because I wanna understand you never stressing anything I commend you. Understand that I learned from my past mistakes, so if I die today I understand​what God will say... But let me get back too you 5'2 or fine too I still don't know what Lloyd said. But  with your mind and your beauty you will get ahead I know I'm talking in circles but I'm nervous and you feel it but you like what you are hearing and you  really wanna listen. but this ain't a rehearsal this come straight from my brain I hope i don't sound so insane. So give me a chance to understand you. You brown skin black queen let me learn you....earn the right to take you out on some real shit and turn you out and give you love on my nerd shit. I learned these lessons from my mistakes of my past days I'm only 21 I hope these ain't my last days lessons learned every second change me with every question and become what I am destined that's just me Karma writes or Kevin might become what we need,poetic Justice let's discuss this  yeah just you and me... Now let the people speak...peace
#karmawrites #

Comments

Popular Posts