Deal with it

My father told me you can feel the negative energy of people who out to kill. I feel it all the real and the evil don't never give me chills, the cold shoulder that I receive from myself​ is sub zero usually fatality would be my hero. the idea of anxiety my depression and how to pop a pill. what is a zanex to a nigga who learned how to keep it chill. Cold sweats out in public use the weather for a shield. Mentally still composed I'm an artist hypothetically​ ill, sicker then the sickest bitch who fucks a nigga in public while another man pays her bills she's another type of evil. The signs of stress chilling with my friends condensed in my body still.  No idea where we headed that shit makes me sick I know it sounds ridiculous.  So trust me this shit happen to the best of us. Scared to trust people because as a young kid I could always see thru evil. But I always got distracted by the women who be crazy,with a body so amazing and a heart that's cold as ice and it's true. Fuck me I fuck with you. Fake love every where but we don't care we trapped in a web that's so construed. Like the government, we hate that shit but love are way of life. Pick a side make a sacrifice never could I be the love of your life.Called the pope told him that the portrait of Jesus is a joke. Sorry God if it's blasphemy so don't come after me. But I've ate so many Apple's that my knowledge birthing snakes hope my thoughts won't be replaced.

Comments

Popular Posts