God gave it to me

Sometimes when you shoot your going to miss, sometimes your going to hit, eather way when you look at yourself you still exist. You still persist fuck what they thinking. I rather be ridiculed for the attempt then to be salty for not trying. My word is my bond so I'm still lion. King of mind my jungle it's a game to me. Jamanji ain't a thing to me. I'm redefining, I'm kingpin no Daredevil go break me. You might stop me but you can't shake me. I have grown to much to not be facing my destiny. It was designed for me. I might fuck up my path but guess what, then it's redesigned deal or no deal I don't give a fuck. We still chasing, we never waiting, we only grateful for getting another day from God to make moves I'm so thankful. The world might be fucked up but we can still change it what you thought. you feel it's over right the world is ending we just pretending bro just get on your shit you got it god take your life away if you give up to soon. I have seen it happen to many people for it to end so soon. But if Aman due take me I give the world my love, I give my family my pride, my friends my dreams best believe I'll still be sending messages of hope from the fourth dimension

Comments

Popular Posts